Legal Services offered by Fielding & Company LLP

Our law firm is dedicated to providing prompt, caring, efficient, and high quality legal services. The Areas of Law in which we practice include:

Real Estate Law – Ian W. Smith, Q.C., Wayne Throndson, Q.C.Jessica Q. Maude

  • Purchase and sale of residential, commercial, and agricultural properties
  • Mortgages and re-financing
  • Leases
  • Development, zoning, and municipal matters

Wills, Estates and Trusts – Ian W. Smith, Q.C., Wayne Throndson, Q.C.Jessica Q. Maude

  • Estate Planning
  • Preparation of Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and Personal Directives
  • Probate and Administration of Estates
  • Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Applications

Corporate and Commercial Law – Ian W. Smith, Q.C.Wayne Throndson, Q.C.Jessica Q. Maude

  • Incorporations, Amalgamations, and Re-organizations
  • Corporate Financing
  • Unanimous Shareholders Agreements

Civil Litigation – Peter C. Graburn

  • Personal Injury Claims
  • Contractual Disputes
  • Wrongful Dismissal
  • Collections, Foreclosures, and Builders Liens

Family Law – Peter C. Graburn

Collaborative Family Law – Peter C. Graburn, Jessica Q. Maude

  • Pre-nuptial Agreements
  • Divorce and Separation
  • Access, Custody, and Maintenance Disputes
  • Mediation and Collaborative Family Law
  • Property Settlements

Notary Services – Ian W. Smith, Q.C.Wayne Throndson, Q.C.Peter C. GraburnJessica Q. Maude, Kelsey Petersen, Student-at-Law

  • 1 document signed by Notary Public (per appointment) – $40.00
  • 2-10 documents signed by Notary Public (per appointment) – $60.00
  • Out of Province Transfer of Land/Mortgage Documents – $150.00 and up
  • Independent Legal Advice Personal Guarantee – $100.00 and up
  • Independent Legal Advice Other – $150.00 and up
  • Child Consent to Travel Form Prepared by client (Notarized)* – $40.00
  • GST and disbursements (if any) are an additional charge

*We do not prepare Consent to Travel Forms. We will notarize Consent to Travel Forms that you have prepared. The Government of Canada has sample forms at the following link: